- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Washington County Public Schools Students Take ASVAB
Wed, February 14, 2018
Twenty-five motivated Washington County students sat for the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) Test on Friday, February 9th. This marks the sixteenth consecutive year that the CTE Center has offered the ASVAB to all the county’s 10th, 11th, and 12th graders.
Students who are considering a possible career in America’s armed forces sat for the exam.
Washington County and the nation owes a special tip of the cap to these students, who gave up a Friday afternoon to travel to the CTE Center for the test. Whether or not they eventually join the military, they have shown a special kind of patriotism by contemplating a tour of service for their country. We appreciate them!