- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Watauga Elementary School Hosts Annual Fall Festival!
Mon, October 30, 2017
On Saturday, October 14th, Watauga Elementary School welcomed the community to celebrate the changing season with the annual Fall Festival.
This festival is the largest community event Watauga provides, with hundreds of people from the community attending. The festival is a fundraiser for the school and PTA, which supports supplemental classroom supplies, field trips for students, teacher appreciation, and fifth grade graduation. There was a range of entertainment available throughout the evening, including face painters, multiple bouncy houses, a Haunted Hallway, carnival games, bingo, and on and on. The event was complete with a range of food, including homemade cookies and candies, popcorn, sandwiches and pizza! The evening was an enormous success and a fun event for all!