- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
We Are Back at Wallace Middle School!
Tue, September 16, 2014
Wallace Middle School teachers scurry to get everything ready for the beginning of school. After they greet each other and discuss their summer breaks they must get ready to begin a new year.
As the faculty meeting begins everyone pays close attention to hear the new goals for the 2014-2015 school year. There were many accomplishments at Wallace Middle School last year, and we will strive to accomplish even more rigorous goals this year. We are planning for a new year, and we are going to work together to improve student performances while allowing students to grow socially. Over the summer break faculty members read the book entitled, “Teach Like a Pirate.” We will be discussing the book throughout the year-the heart of the pirate system and the philosophy.