- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
WES Students Awarded in 4-H “Share the Fun” Program
Tue, April 19, 2016
Watauga Elementary 4-H members held their annual “Share the Fun” talent program. 18 members from the fourth and fifth grades performed. Talent acts included: variety, dance, instrumental, drama, combination, and vocal. Each contestant had four minutes to perform in either an individual or team act. The youth were awarded points in the following areas: Chosen material, talent, audience response, creativity, showmanship, and their costume and props.
“Share the Fun” is a 4-H program targeted to build self-esteem, communication skills, and creativity while giving members a chance to show off their special talents. The blue ribbon winners will represent their
school at the county competition April 9th.
WES 4-H Share the Fun – (18 total participants)
Blue Ribbon Winners
Dance - Virginia S.
Vocal - Breawna D.
Variety - Jettie S.
Combination - Llaken B.& Lyric B.
Instrumental - Haley C.
Drama - Eliza B., Katy C., Cadence B., and Emma N.
Nakeesha C. Ella S.
Will D. Nevaeh H.
Hope S. Sarah M.
Aidan G. Dominick E.
The Watauga Elementary 4-H Club is sponsored by Mr. Little, whom we appreciate very much!