- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Retirement (GCPC) (GCPC-R)
There is not a mandatory age for retirement. Full time employees and certain others must be members of the Virginia Retirement System.
Washington County School Board contracted employees who are members of the Virginia Retirement System and are eligible to retire with the Virginia Retirement System may participate, if otherwise eligible, in the Washington County Supplemental Retirement Program. Employees who retire before the minimum retirement age, as defined by the Internal Revenue Service, and receive distribution of payments from this plan may be subject to taxes, penalties and interest.
Eligible employees may request participation via electronic request (GCPC-F) from July 1 through December 31 each year. Requests will be considered based on fiscal availability of funds and budgetary constraints. Participation in the Washington County Schools Retirement Program must have the approval of the School Board.