Out of District / Out of Zone

Students are expected to attend the school appropriate to their grade level located in the area wherein they reside. Information about attending a school out of zone or district is covered in the JEC-(R) - School Admission policy.  Requests are due to the Division Superintendent's office by June 15 of each year.

To request a student transfer, please download and fill our our Student Transfer Form.